Goethe Thank You

Kathy Brunjes brunjesk@cmhc.org
Hi to all our new Florida friends (and renewed friends!)
We made it back to Maine in the middle of a snow storm - ended up having
to park the trailer at the end of our road, which wasn't plowed, and
walking the horses home the last mile in 8 inches of snow!!!! at 2:30 in
the morning!!! How's that for a reality check???  Well, I actually didn't
walk Ali, I hopped on him and rode him up the last 1/2 mile hill in the
dark in the snow ....heck, after 100 miles in the sand, what's another 1/2
mile in the snow???

Thanks for the wonderful time at Goethe....your Florida hospitality is the
greatest....Pat and Helen did a wonderful job and from a rider's
perspective, everything was a smooth as ice (!) - which I wished I had a
lot of on ride day, and wish I didn't have so much of now in Maine!

Happy Holidays to everyone, and see you all in a couple of months
Kathy Brunjes and Tom Hutchinson (and of course, Ali!)