Please go to barefoot list. Let us alone....

 Amen to that Angie. I have been deleting ALL the barefoot stuff. There
are only a few people I read almost all the time. Some I don't read at
all and some it depends on the subject.
 This barefoot v. shoeing is not limited to just this list. I heard a guy
talking about it at the Goethe ride. I have just gotten so sick of the
flaming on this list, I won't listen to any one at this point. This is
important to riders. I agree, but when it is obvious that it is your
opinion with a smattering of unsubstantiated, unscientific proof, go
private.
 There are some things that I want to read about that do go private, so
why not send these annoying posts private? If you can't send privately
because you are a guest, then please respect those of us who are members.
(Another person posted the same thing. I don't want to take credit for
saying it first.) :0) So to let you flamers know, I will delete any and
all posts about barefoot. Please save the list and not respond to this. I
won't read it anyway.
 I just need to vent. I am sure a lot on the list agree with me. I just
hope I put it firmly and nicely enough! :0) What I really want to say is
BUG OFF! But....
In His Hands,
Lisa P.
www.outbackacres.com
North Central Florida
Riding: the art of keeping a horse between yourself and the ground.