Re: Re: Barefoot Stats

> Based on what Barney told us, I certainly have no interest in any of
Robyn's
> rides.

And endurance racing should probably have come to a screeching halt the
first time a horse in metabolic crisis died, yet those interested sport
persevered and learned from their mistakes. Robyn's horse is alive, and
those interested have learned from her mistake. Isn't this what the sport
has always been about. Everyone in the sport long enough is going to
eventually have to deal with errors of judgment. I am amazed at the
self-righteousness some can display while participating in a sport where
your horse's number may be next.

What is the saying.... Ye without sin cast the first stone.

Cheryl, now I wonder just why the list devoted to barefoot endurance asks
you not to join if you are only interested in offering negative input.