Re: RC: Barefoot Stats

For those who have doubts              I have not shod in 6 years and
why?
My horse has hoofs like steel             Because of these factors:
genes, proper diet in fetal stage               I am careful where I take
him just as thou he did have shoes on
I just brought him back from New Mexico 2 mos ago        I did not have
him trimed in 1-1/2 years because he was running on 70 acres and wore
them down/chipped naturally
I just this last week end had him trimmed because now he is confined
      The farrier said that his feet were healthy and sound             I
do not intend to shoe him till I start endurance riding
Bobbie