Re: 'religious component' Old Mac's vs EZ Boots (To Deanna)

<snip>

> Karen Standefer hrschk@yahoo.com wrote:
> REFERENCED POST:
>
> Define "barefoot endurance site" please. How many are doing barefoot
> endurance and for how many miles?
>
> Deanna

<snip>

> This is the invitation on our email list and describes what we're all
> about:
>
> Welcome to Barefoot Endurance Horses.   We are a group of endurance
> riders, or wannabes who have committed to keeping our horses barefoot.
> We, mostly, follow the Strasser methods of horse keeping and trimming.
> We have joined together to share all sorts of information, fellowship and
> fun.
Sarah says: Read this statement.....

**** We do not tollerate flaming and we don't care to hear your opinions
> if they are negative towards barefootin'.   *****

Otherwise, please join in!
> We'd like you to introduce yourself when you join and tell us a bit about
> your horses and the trim method you follow as well as your experiences (or
> lack of) in endurance.

sarah:
I rarely write to ridecamp, but this is TOO HILARIOUS to pass up.  THis kind
of statement usually comes from a cult or a religion.  Very interesting that
it also appears  on the 'welcome to barefoot endurance horses' list.

I expect to hear a scathing reply from kat any moment now <G>

kat??? Are you there??

Any group that can't tolerate being questioned or asked for proof, will do
very well without me there.

Regards,

Sarah McIntosh & Saffy (75 miles) & Tawny (no miles)
Abbotsford, BC
Canada