Barefoot living environements

At 09:54 AM 12/18/2001 -0800, guest@endurance.net wrote:
>The argument
>that "our trails are so rocky, the hooves wear down too much" is thus made
>invalid, since it is not the hoof, but the living conditions of the horse
>that cause the problem.

....and so there goes the argument.  How many people have living conditions
for their horses that are suitable for them being kept barefoot year
around?  Not very many that I know.  I would have to move to a completely
different climate because I can't afford to buy enough land to give them
the proper barefoot environment.  (don't I wish)

Karen
in NV