LOOKING FOR A RIDE TO WARNER SPRINGS

Sheri Thompson magical44@hotmail.com
My ride to the Warner Springs ride fell through so I'm looking for a
trailer ride out there.  My horse is located near where the Sunland ride
is held (Lakeview Terrace) and I will be happy to help with gas.  My horse
is good in the trailer and is good tied to the trailer.  Anyone with an
extra spot that wouldn't mind picking us up please let me know.

Thanks,
Sheri