Re: Not barefoot....

Most horses really do love how the Equi Pak feels in their feet.  We have one big QH however who can't handle any extra weight on his feet...he can only wear aluminum shoes and every time we try something to "pad" the concussion for him, he acts as if he has a ball and chain tied to his foot!  I think he's a wussy personally because his owner doesn't make him tolerate anything that bothers him (stands there while we work on him with  the fly spray so a fly won't make him twitch!).  We've left him barefoot...his feet fall apart.  Quite literally.  He just has horrible feet!  I still think Equi Pak is the way to go...thanks for sharing your experiences.  Anybody else?
Maggie