Not barefoot....

Title: Not barefoot....

I just had my farrier put on some mesh under steel shoes and squirt Equi-Pak onto Beau’s feet this Saturday.  Beau has had numerous problems with farriers this year, and the new farrier is constantly commenting on how much feet bruising that Beau has.   And Beau has shoes…..

Beau was so happy with his latest shoeing, he was prancing!  We rode on the beach yesterday, and having his hooves filled up with this material made him work real easy through the sand.

The real test will be Death Valley Encounters, the real reason for the Equi-Pak.

I’ll post after DVE on the Equi-Pak experience.  Anyone want to share their Equi-thane/Equi-Pak stories?

Meanwhile, Drako is still barefoot I’ve been doing the trimming and rasping on his hooves myself.  Hopefully forever!  Drako has the quintessential barefoot type feet.

K.