Five feet Four

----- Original Message -----
From: tallcarabs@juno.com
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 8:29 PM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Re: stallions/rope halters

On Mon, 17 Dec 2001 12:22:17 -0700 "Heidi Smith" <heidi@sagehillcmk.com>
writes:
>snip<  Let me tell you, there is not a person alive  that is
> STRONG enough to "handle" a stallion.
> snip<

Whoo-boy, I'll definately agree with this.  There's a lady I know - about
5'4 and petite and she just gives these boys the "evil eye" and they fall
right into line.  It's definately a mind game that you need to win, not a
strength game.

Rae
Tall C Arabians - SE TX

--------

I fall victim to this one once in awhile.  All it is is a purty petite (there's lots of those at a ride) 5'4" woman dominating the herd.  And three men or more following her, watching every move. "No ma'am, we won't peeeekkk," says Ashley, as we all follower her on down that endurance highway of life.

cya,

Howard