Fwd: NY Firefighters at Christmas

---- Begin included message ----

A friend sent this to me and I like the idea, I hope you do too.

Subject: Greetings to the NYFD. On the NY news, they are saying the firemen
are so unbelievably discouraged because they never found anyone alive.
They leave out the part about the horrific conditions and sights they see,
but through it all, they go on and on and on and on - 24/7.  While we are
all trying to get back to a "normal" life, they are all still there---and
will be there for probably up to a YEAR
cleaning it all up--from the latest reports according to the Mayor.

So here is the idea.  Buy a card that reflects your feelings on their
heroic efforts and send it to them at:

           NYC Fire Department
           1 Chase Manhattan Plaza
           New York NY 10005

Just think how powerful this message can be.  If all of you send this
e-mail to everyone you know, and they send it to everyone they know and if
all of the people who get this note send a card, we can be the start of
something big. Kind of like when the Post Office delivers all the mail
addressed to Santa to Kris Kringle in Miracle on 34th Street.
Lets start our own miracle.  Lets show these brave women & men how we feel
about them.  They need our support,encouragement and sympathy.  It may be
small, but it's something we can do.

---- End included message ----
---- End included message ----
---- End included message ----