Note on Weight Division and Region changes from the AERC office

Members are allowed to change their region and weight
divisions in the period from Dec, 1 to June 1 and may do
that on-line, renewal changes, or email/call the office.

Due to limitations in the office software - we cannot allow
Wt/region changes now from the members page and will have to
collect that information from you during the period from
Dec. 1 to about Feb. 15 and enter it after we have done the
yearend closing of all the point standings.  This also
applies to any changes from your renewal and email/calls.

You can email WT and region changes to us starting Dec. 1
and they will actually show up in your on-line records
sometime after Feb. 15 when we actually enter them.  You
will be able to change your region and Wt Div on-line after
Feb. 15 when it will not affect the 2001 final point standings.

In addition - any point standings on-line for the 2002 ride
season will show up with your 2001 region and WT division
until we can make the changes after Feb.

The AERC Office