Re: RC: Re:am i hurting my horse

Sarah,
Thanks for the words of encouragement.  Isn't weight predjudice a horrible thing?  I used to be skinny and had no problems getting a job.  Now when I enquire about a job I get a once over and negative response.
I am excited because I am going to get to take my horse to the Goethe ride.  We're not going to compete, we're not ready yet, but it will be a good way to introduce her to the sights and sounds of an endurance ride.  Of course we'll hit the trails while we're there.
Pamela