Re: RC: Re:am i hurting my horse

I am glad I am not the only one out there. I am under 5' myself and weigh
last weight 200#. I have responded to this person privately as well. She
lives near me, and hopefully we will meet at the ride this weekend. :0)
Keep up the riding, maybe we will meet on the trails someday! :0)

In His Hands,
Lisa P.
www.outbackacres.com
North Central Florida
Riding: the art of keeping a horse between yourself and the ground.