Vac 'n' Blow horse vaccums? I have a continually muddy pony!

Nikki nikki@vanhorn.net
I was wondering if anyone has ever used one of these? What are your
thoughts. I have a new 6 year old Mustang who is like Pig-Pen from Charlie
brown.  I have NEVER seen a horse get dirty like this one. I think he
spends more time rolling than grazing. And we have very fine silty soil. .
 so he always has a cloud of fine dust when we ride. Drives me NUTS!!!
Any suggestions.