From: Linda B. Merims [mailto:lbm@naisp.net]
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2001 6:03 PM
To: maryanne@ratbusters.net;
ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Patagonia

Tell Patagonia that they can advertise their tights as the

official tights of the Endurance Championship of the

United Arab Republic.  Think of the photo opportunities--

you and your horse galloping in the sunset with the pyramids

in the background.  "Modest enough for the Islamic woman"

(a whole new market :-)!

Linda B. Merims

lbm@naisp.net

Massachusetts, USA