Rolled vs Crimped vs Hulless (Naked) vs Re-cleaned OATS

> He is not a good eater and just plays with his food taking one or > two
bites, then walking around/away from his food.beet pulp >pellets, Alfalfa
& > Bermuda Hay Pellets, with 1/2 c corn oil, twice a day. (> He is also
on Methanamine for a bladder problem, mixed >with 2 cups > of bran, 2 oz
vinegar, 2 oz maple syrup, twice a day.

I don't blame him for not eating. It sounds disgusting. :-P  Ever tried
just giving him some Omalene 100 and seeing how he fares?  I had a person
from a big endurance barn that loved to mix all this stuff together come
to my house while I was feeding and she just stood there and stared. She
couldn't believe my horses never took their heads out of the bucket.  She
said theirs take a bite and then trade buckets.  Mine do that too if I
stick something gross in their feed.  My horse gets straight 10%
sweetfeed and hay. Period. He's healthy. I'm happy.  P.S. mine are pretty
lukewarm about oats, but love their sweetfeed.

Angie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.