URGENT! PLEASE HELP UPDATE!!!

Hi Ridecampers
This morning when I looked in my email box I expected
letters from you folks and just as I was getting
discouraged and ready to go out to the horses and sulk
I recieved an email...Please read below!! Isn't it
great!! Just think we can do this if we open up the
heart and ..... the check book!!!
Thank you Pat...You made my day..
Debbie (on a quest to save "one of our own")