Standarbreds

I have a feeling Susan was not referring to me, but I have an
Arab/STB cross mare.  15 hands, not stocky, out of Hanover-bred
mare.  Will sometimes pace, but typically trots.  Laurel Hickey, who
also posts to this list uses her STB mare for CTR, and I know Abby
Bloxom also uses standarbreds here in the northeast for endurance
or CTR.
Beth Glace
Klass Act
NY