Portable corral vs. Skyhook type devices

I am sure there are a thousand debates (LOL) out there on the pros and cons
of these devices but I would like your advice nonetheless. What are the
advantages and disadvantages of portable fencing, electric fencing and the
skyhook type devices on the market? What would be the best size of enclosure
for a portable fence for the comfort and safety of the animal? Thanks again
for all your patience with the newbie questions. I really am grateful for
such a great resource!

Laura