Shavings shortage

Leanne,

Ah! Something I forgot while being long-winded! *grin*  The company I buy
from is local, and a freind contacted them with the "contents" question when
his horse mysteriously foundered.  The pellets they make are fir and
cedar.... nothing else.  But then, there isn't alot of black walnut here in
the NW, so it could be very different in other regions.  I would think if
the bag itself didn't list the tree species, a quick call to the company
would answer the question.

Julie, Natira the new girl,
Decker the Dweeb, and
Jynxie the Wonder Pony