RE: Baby blues

When my baby (now19) was old enough to hold his head
up I carried him in one of those baby carriers on the
back. I rode all the time with him back there and it
was some of the best days of my life. I lived in
Wyoming and we rode on the high prarries.
When he got to big about 2 yrs he would ride in front
on the saddle then when he was about 4 I started him
on a wonderful broke pony. At 8 he had his own well
broke big pony and is a natural born rider...Guess
what? at about 13 he dicided he didn't like
riding...Heart break/
Good luck..enjoy while you can