URGENT!!!PLEASE PLEASE HELP!! (#2.)

Ridecampers
I had other coorespondence with Julie before this
and today I called this sweet lady. I asked her if she
would write the particulars for me as to how the
government through Medicare ruined their lives. I told
her..all is NOT hopeless!! Help is on the way!!
It is an AWFUL story!!! A disgrace!! I told her I
believe in people and that help WILL get there in
time!! Hey after all we all look for good horses and
want her to keep raising them right?
Please read the following and make OUR PENS (and
checks) be mightier than the one that signed their
lives away.
This will be a gift from the HEART..nothing else..
no right off...a gift from the heart folks. WE CAN DO
THIS!! in time...MARCH 4th is the deadline!!
Write checks:
  Dennis and Julie Nowak
  250 Oil Camp Creek
  Marietta, SC 29611
Giving is always elating and receiving is humbling,but
remember your gift from the heart will come back to
you ten fold...I truely beleive this!!
Debbie