Equipak

Quite a while ago, someone posted about their experiences using Equipak and
I'm unable to find it in the archives.  I'm going to a ride the end of this
month that has some rocky areas and I'm thinking of trying the equipak.  If
anyone has experience with this product would you please e-mail me.  I have a
few questions I'd like answered before I take the plunge.

TIA
Cathy