My Trailblazer Article

Shriek!!! I have been the victim of an evil editor! May not be a big deal
to ya'll, but facts are facts! Please, open your new TB to Lighter Side,
page 13, go to the next to the last paragraph, last sentence. I'm
comparing pregnancy to a 100 miler. When I wrote it it said, "but I was
sore longer after the 100 miler"  not "but I was sore longer THAN after
the 100 miler"  Hey, I was able to go up and down stairs the day after
giving birth...not so the 100! >g<

Angie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.