Dynamite

I am a Dynamite distributor and obviously use the products.  My Jack
Russell is taking Showdown vitamins, I take Dynamite Plus, Tri Mins, &
Athlete myself plus Free & Easy for tendonitus and arthritis.  My horses
are on Dynamite Plus and free choice 2:2.  My horses are strong, quick
recoveries, and beautiful hair coats and healthy feet.

I like the products because I have decided I wanted a more holistic
approach to medicine and vitamins for myself and animals.