Chiropracter / Massage for horses

Casey Rogillio casmic@msn.com
I think my horse needs one or both of these services.  Problem is, I don't
know how to locate a good, qualified person in either field.  I spoke with
my vet about a chiro and he didn't have any names to offer me.

If there are any people in the North Alabama / Middle Tennessee area that
can point me in a direction to locate one or both, I'd be very grateful.

I figured Endurance Riders know where/how to find all kinds of people like
this!   Replying to my email is perfectly fine if you'd prefer.

Thanks - Casey