Patagonia riding tights

While I was visiting my brother in California, I asked my sister in law why
Patagonia stopped making their wonderful tights and how to get them to make
them again. I'm going to write to one of their people and suggest a visit to
Endurance Net. If I get an email address that people can zap off a quick
note to say "If you make them, we will buy!" I will post it. Egyptian riding
has to be the ultimate test of riding tights. Too sheer and it's
embarassing. Our sun breaks down stretch fabrics like nothing you've ever
seen and the chlorine in the water for washing could bleach your hair.
Still, I have about 2 pair of 10 yr old Patagonia's and a few other younger
pairs that are outlasting my recent purchases. I want my Patagonia's
back!!!!

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
Cairo, Egypt
maryanne@ratbusters.net