Re: Hunter's Bump, Roach Back, kyphosis, kyphoscoliosis

I will refer you to a top-notch book on conformational defects and
beauties, with many entries under "Backs":    "Conformation and
Performance" by Nancy S. Loving, DVM, with photos by Bob Langrish.  It's
published by  Breakthrough Publications, Inc. , 310 N. Highland Ave.,
Ossining, NY  10562 or    www.booksonhorses.com .   It costs around $30.
and is worth every penny for any serious equestrian.
     I also must point out that you really need a proof-reader -- if your
message is an indication of your spelling.   Maybe you were in a
hurry...even so...     Good luck,  Connie B.

On Tue, 4 Dec 2001 16:26:53 EST BOOKERDAWG18@aol.com writes:

>do you have any information on theses deformaties of the equine back?
>i am a  fresh. at u of idaho and i am doing a report on back deformaties
and
>deseases  of equines. any6 info is greaty apreciated
>jennie sanders

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.