trucks and campers

I drive a F350 Power Stroke(65,000 miles), 4WD, four door with an '94,  8
foot Lance Camper, 3HSL bumper pull with tack room.  I love my outfit and
have not found anywhere I could not get into.  The Lance is fully self
contained (I have to have a shower at night or before I start out on a
long drive home (usually 250-450 miles).  We have the air bag over loads
but do not need the stabalizing hitch, used to when we had a 10 1/2 foot
Lance but traded for the smaller camper.

There are two things that I don't like about this outfit:

1.  Having my sweet husband half to take a couple of hours to help load or
unload the camper and get it ready to go and
2.  As I get older and stiffer I don't like to big step up into the camper
even if I do have steps.

I do like the comfort of the camper, not having my living quarters to drag
along when going on short rides, I love my Trails West Trailer, I like
having extra water if I need it.  Not having a long trailer to pull around
and not oweing money on a LQ trailer.