Switching to bumper pull and camper

We just after 18 years of camper switched to a goose neck.  When crewing a
camper is a pain.  Wendy had to schlep water buckets all over the place in
the UP for me.  The camper ends up wet.  Campers on back logging roads are
no fun.  Just backing up to turn around is an adventure.

Most rides Wendy went around the camp until she finds a person with a
gooseneck trailer that also needs a crew and crews for both just to avoid
moving the camper.

The requirements for a truck are the same.  The weight of a camper plus a
tag along trailer is very close to the same as a gooseneck with the same
living area.

My advice:  Don't go backwards.  I stepped up from a tent to a camper and
then to a gooseneck last summer.   I have never regretted the moves.

 Ed.

Ed and Wendy Hauser
1140 37th St.
Hudson, WI 54016