RAce of Champions

I have been trying to go onliune to the website <www.horsetrails.com>
that tells about the Race Of Champions that is supposed to take place
near Prrescott, Arizona. For some reason my computer will not accept, or
cannot view the website.

My reason for wanting to know more is that I was born in Prescott, left
there as a young child, but have always wanted to ride there. If the ROC
is to be held there, I have a mare that is already qualified under the
old standards of 5 hundreds and two top fives, and I might be able to go
ride in the county of my birth.
How can I find out more? Do I need to upgrade or download some software
for my computer to be able to read the website? I am in preschool when
it comes to computer things. I can type, and go online, and e-amil but
that's about all.
Lucie from SC