Wanted articles for yearbook

Prue Critchley pmcritchley@hotmail.com
Would anyone like to write an article for our Yearbook (Distance Riders of
Manitoba)? I am looking for easy reading articles directly mostly at
newbies concerning feeding endurance horses and conditioning - if you
have, or are prepared to write something suitable please let me know!
Does anyone have any humorous horse related articles - these would be
welcome also.  I want to publish a section on saddle selection - if any of
you would like to write a few lines on your likes or problems with any of
the better known endurance saddles this could be very helpful to others on
the 'saddle hunt'! I am thinking of Orthoflex (endurance and western
models), Boz, Marciante, SR, Synergist, Big Horn, Abetta, Wintec,etc.,
etc.  Please email me, Prue, pmcritchley@hotmail.com