Naked/Proper heading please!

Honestly people.  Do you think somebody might want to start a perv list
this stuff could be on...and for goodness sakes...if you're going to post
something like THIS change the heading from nakid riding.  I printed out
something on the "On the Muscle" topic yesterday for our coach, but threw
it away when I saw it listed the next topic as "nakid riding".  It's
embarassing and pretty downright gross.

> The easiest way to tell an Indian-made from an Aussie-made saddle is
by the sniff test.  Indian leather smells bad.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.