Tucker equation saddle

Deb Rolstad drolstad@uplogon.com
I just wanted to put in a comment about the Tucker Equitation endurance
saddle. I have just recently purchased one and it is all that I could want
in a long distance saddle. It is balanced and keeps you in a balanced
position therefore not inhibiting your horses movement. It is close
contact and I like feeling and knowing what's going on with my horse under
me. It's a wide tree and fits my Arab very nice. The wide channel and wool
felt flaps sit evenly around his back. The enduro-rigging is wonderful!
Being able to tighten and adjust a front and rear billet and bringing
together into one girth is perfect for holding the saddle where it needs
to be. I feel that I have made a very smart investment and will enjoy it
for many, many rides to come. Comfort, security, fit and not to mention
good looks are everything that a saddle needs to be, this saddle is all of
the above. Thanks Tucker for a great saddle at an affordable price!