Re: Re: Naked Riding

----- Original Message -----
From: April Johnson
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 7:53 PM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Cc: robert and carla lawson
Subject: RC: Re: Naked Riding

BTW, back to the naked thing...I think my hubby would love a picture of me bareback, naked, cantering around. Hmmm...Christmas present? Now who to get to take the picture. No, Howard, I don't need you coming to my rescue. Hey, Carla, you and I can get some nice pics for our hubbies! :) Course, gross, for the reasons Carla already articulated. Maybe a skin colored body suit. Hmmmmmmm????? Ok, it's only 6:30 here. Feels more like midnight. Carla, you bring out the rambling idiot in me.

"But, I won't peek Miss April, I promise," said in my poor attempt at imitating the voice of a Southern Gentleman (Ashley).  I'll just point the camera in your general direction, look the other way, and you tell me when to push the button.   And I'll give you the film, right away, so I'm not tempted to put it out here on Ridecamp as a Christmas Card from April and Carla.  Don't forget to put bells on the horse, so you don't run me over, since I won't be looking in your direction.

cya,

Howard (how come none of these women ever talk about this naked riding thing when I'm in the room?)