Re: RC: RE: P&R--rider attitude

In a message dated 11/29/2001 4:20:52 PM Pacific Standard Time, dabneyesq@cs.com writes:

P&R
person at Sunland tell me my horse (who won BC that day because he just
never breathes) was inverted because there was a hollow under his hip!
With
great difficulty I kept quiet and found another P&R person.)

Must be something about Sunland.  Once we were riding it and Becky came in and got a P/R on her horse and the person taking it suggested that she might want to stay a little longer because her horse was "just" at criteria.  Becky thanked her politely, vetting the horse through, left the check and then went on to win the ride on Khazen who won the national championship that year and went on to be an AERC Hall of Fame horse.

Maryben