Thanks from South Carolina

Annette Fountain afountain1@ftc-i.net
I would like to extend my most sincere thanks to everyone who attended
J.D.'s (Carolina 30/50/55/100) ride this past weekend.  For those of you
that traveled long miles and those of you that haven't missed a year, and
those of you who chose that this ride would be your first, THANKS!  It is
the continued support of the riders and the volunteer help of family and
friends that allows us to celebrate our 20th year.  THANKS!

Take care and hope to see you all in February @ Lucie Hancock's ride.

Annette Fountain
(J.D.'s daughter)