Endurance Stallion

Gerald O. Thompson Kiger3@prodigy.net
I read the post seeking an endurance stallion.  May I offer a suggest for
consideration.  The Kiger Stallion El Duc.  Spain was occupied for 700
hundred years by the arab culture.  The horses brought to the new world
were breed from these lines.  The Kiger Mustang might make a great
line-breeding to a new world Arab.  The kiger bring old world breeding and
hooves of steel and great endurance.  A cross might produce wonders it is
just waiting for someone to do it.  Check El Duc out at
www.springwaterstation.com