Re: RC: Martinsville, VA

In a message dated 11/27/01 2:39:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< I'm in Martinsville, VA for the week visiting my folks. Just >>
We don't live there yet, but are looking into moving there in the next two
years. Is there any work there? Please let me know if you find any endurance
riders there. I know the Bairds are in Roanoke...

Becky