PR and dealing with diffacult riders

Carla Lawson robandcarla@hotmail.com
In reguards to Margies letter concerning PR. I love to deal with jerky
people for some reason and there are ways to deal with them. So in my
expertise of dealing with A** holes, jerks, Witches, rednecks, peons, and
the like, Margie this is for you.
Scenario
Horse is not down but rider insists the horse is down.
1 take the horses pulse in the ear, mane or tail. Claim it is holistic.
2. "what? HUH? I can't hear you I have a cold" while taking a pulse
3. Put the part that goes in your ears in your nose. or Take metal end
thing and listen thru that while taking the ear pieces stretching them
around the face, leg, neck or put in horses ears.
4."oh my this isn't good, oh boy? what in the world? oh my I don't think
this is going to pass." At this point look very worried. Throw in some
Grimaces. Try to shed a tear. "Oh no" (at this point determine if the
rider is worried now or irritated) if the rider is worried and horse is
down. Smile and say..kidney stone I need to go get it fixed. If the rider
is irritated and the horse is not down or is down you can use your
imagination.
5. Make up medical problems. Such as I can see the metadustial Lateral
corkspeak is slightly elevated in the front kaozone macsuraims. At this
time the rider will be impressed and worried or really pissed off.
6. Three words Larry, Moe and Curly. If you can't pull of some of the
flubs and spoofs here Then why are you even at PR?
7. Play a game with the other PR personel. Called Musical horses and the
vet gets to call when to find a horse.
8. call the other PR personel to come over and check this out. Start
Laughing, pointing at the rider. Insist the vet come over and take a
listen.
9. Play stupid ask the horses name.. perhpas it is  Superfastious
start calling him a different name Like snowball, blackie, sniffy, or
izzybooboo. say it several times to psyche the rider out. Also
incorportate some of the above tips.
10 Last but not least. Look the rider dead in the eye and say. I have 100
bucks on (name a different rider) to win. I will make sure it happens to.
Give a good stare down. And add.."you know...horses legs can snap like
twigs..and the human bodys knee can only withstand 2 pounds of pressure
before breaking. Don't forget to smile and add with a evil grin "have a
nice ride"

Hope this helps Margie!! Have a great week you all.
Carla (RMs need any help???)
Ansata (dad..mom scares me!)
Haley *gleeps*
Rob (I hope you don't treat our customers this way!)