Re: RC: barefoot process question

In a message dated 11/27/2001 8:55:08 AM Pacific Standard Time, guest@endurance.net writes:

So my question is, what is the justifcation?  Has he deviated from the
process?  Would other barefoot advocates agree with his methods?

Question #1...There wouldn't be any justifcations, if people like him would keep their fads to themselves.  Question #2...who cares!   Question #3...Oh, I'm sure his followers will deviate and justifiy for him.  He won't have too.  That's the best thing about group followers!

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
18171 Lost Creek Road
Saugus, CA 91390