Re: RC: Silver State 2001

In a message dated 11/27/2001 8:24:18 AM Pacific Standard Time, SandyDSA@aol.com writes:

We wouldn't DREAM of running the Tevis (for people) without shoes (and not just ANY shoes, but the best money could buy) but a person would subject a horse to forced labor without proper protection.

The Tevis would be a better ride to go barefoot than the Silver State ride.  We wore easyboots foamed over shoes, and have done it this way for years and years.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
18171 Lost Creek Road
Saugus, CA 91390