Re: RC: i wouldlike to lease an retired endurance horse, or ahorse trained english

Dear Alexandria,
     I wish you lived here in Monticello, Florida.  I could use some
help exercising my horses.  Good luck.  I know you will find the right
horse to lease and from just the right person.
                                         Happy trails,
                                         Peggy Jordan