i wouldlike to lease an retired endurance horse, or a horse trained english

Alex I3abygirl83@aol.com
Hi my name is alexandra and I am fourteen. I have been riding for as far
back as i can remeber and spending as much time around horses as i can and
soaking up any info i am able to. I am not looking for a rescued horse,
but i do not need a begginer horse. I have never owned my own horse befor
but i have helped out with friends who do and my aunt, who has been riding
for 35 years has been teaching me all she knows, for all of my life. I do
not want to buy a horse but i am looking to part lease a horse.I have a
job and am recieving a small amount of money from my parents. My parents
are firm believers that i should do this on my own and i agree. I have
alot of reasponsibilities and spend much time at my local stable. I am
also training to become an instructor. I live in new jersey and I am not
old enought to commute so if anybody knows of horses up for lease in the
essex county and Union area i would be greatful for your help, and would
understand if you do not feel comfortable leaseing out your horse to
someone of my age.
thank you very much, alexandra