farriers

Marjolein Baas Marjolein@mindspring.com
Hi, it's that frustrating situation again; the farrier has to come. I've
tried to get him here for 3 weeks without success and it seems that it
won't happen this week and I have a ride this weekend. I have 4 horses,
each with good enough feet to go bear-foot. Can anybody give me advise on
how to learn to clip their feet myself? This way it would get done the way
I want it. Any advise would be highly appreciated, thanks, Marjolein