Re: RC: Re: Moral Dilemma / Trainers

I guess I would make it part of the training contract that the person take a
couple lessons with you before you send the horse home.  Tell people up front
that you won't take their horse unless they are going to be involved in the
training process.  Personally, I am too much a control freak to turn my most
beloved and prized friend over to someone and not take an active part.
Course I'm also too much a control freak to send my horse out to a trainer.
I would rather know that any glitches in the training program were caused by
me, not a result of some one else's cruelty or stupidity or lack of
knowledge.  jeri