From: Budler,Cindy [mailto:Cindy.Budler@afrox.boc.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2001 4:30 AM
To: 'Ridecamp'
Subject: RC: Beet Pulp

Good news from South Africa- we are getting a sugar beet
mill in the E Cape.
Plans have been approved to build a R 684 million mill, the
farmers have
been testing different varieties of Sugar Beet in the Cape
and the mill will
be ready in 2004 to begin production! So we have to only
wait 2 years and
maybe we will get some sugar beet pulp for our horses!!

Regards,
Cindy Budler
Tel : 011 876 1179
Cell : 0824641809
E Mail : cindy.budler@afrox.boc.com

*********
This footnote confirms that this e-mail message has been
scanned for
the presence of known computer viruses by the MessageLabs
Virus
Control Centre. However, it is still recommended that you
use
local virus scanning software to monitor for the presence of
viruses.
*********

=-=-=-=-=
Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net,