Re: Moral dilemma

Tell!  Tell anyone who asks! Ten years ago when I started riding again, I
hooked up with a local trainer.  Although they were not as abusive as your
trainer, they didn't have a lot of knowledge either.  I can't even count the
dollars I spent until I finally had acquired enough knowledge elsewhere to
figure out they weren't going to teach my horse anything, and me even less.
After I left the barn, many people were willing to tell me they were glad to
see me get away from a bad situation.  Wish they would have spoke up WHILE I
was there. It might have saved my mare and I both a lot of unpleasant
experiences.  Just MHO.