Re: RC: RE: Marking with GPS

While GPS was not around then, LORAN C was. LORAN was the predecessor of
GPS for navagation - particularly on the open sea and for aircraft. It
was first turned on in the early 50's.

So there has been around for a long time radio navigational systems. But
the technology has come a long way since the 50's so with current digital
electronics such devices can put in the hands of the average consumer.

Truman